At Yorkshire India Hotels we stress the importance of privacy and are committed to earning the trust of our guests by adopting high standards for the protection of personal information. The information we collect is used to process reservations, process orders and to provide a more personalized user experience. Yorkshire India is the sole owner of the information collected on www.yorkshireindia.com
Our policy outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT?
When you request a quote or subscribe to receive promotional e–mails and newsletters, we may need to collect specific information about you to process your requests. We request information from the user on our booking engines and newsletter subscription form. Contact information (such as name, email, and mailing address), personal information (such as date of birth, gender) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date) to process the order, fulfil legal requirements and billing purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user.This site may contain links to 3rd party websites. We do not share any of your information with the linked website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
If you no longer wish to receive our e–mails, we provide an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email sent to you. That link will send you to a landing page where an un-subscription confirmation is presented. Upon confirmation, your e–mail address will be completely removed from our database and you will no longer receive future communications from us. We do not share, sell or trade your personal information with others.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
- To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. For example, we may record your preference for type of room.
- To develop, enhance market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our guests’ use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services.
- To manage and develop our business and operations. For example we analyze guest patterns of usage of our hotels and services to help us manage them efficiently and plan for future growth.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information contact us at email@example.com