Package Attractions Free Breakfast, Free WIFI, and Kids Stay Free more
- 2 nights stay in Standard room for 2 adults & 1 Child below 12 yrs (with/without extra bed)
- In case 2 children are travelling, pay for extra beds
- Non Alcoholic Welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary Breakfast per person per day
- Complimentary 1-liter mineral water bottle per room per day
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Musical night along with Rain Dance on every Saturday (As per occupancy)
- Offer is applicable for 02 nights too on pro data basis
- GST Extra as applicable
- Rates are not valid on blackout dates such as Holi, Diwali, and New Year etc.
- Swimming pool timings are from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Gaming Zone timings are from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m.
- Kindly Present the Confirmation Voucher at the Time of Check in.
- Pets Not Allowed
- The Offer sent to you has both room & meal components. It has been put together for your ease and convenience. However, at the time of check out, separate bills for rooms, F&B services consumed will be given to you with the prevailing tax rates.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Arrival and Departure Policy Check in – 1400 Hours Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night. Check out – 1200 Hours Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability
- Identity Proof In keeping with Government regulations, we request all guests (on single/double/triple occupancy) to carry a photo identity to present on check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their valid passport and visa. Indian nationals can present any government issued photo identity address proof card e.g. driving license, passport, Aadhaar card or voter’s ID card. PAN Card will not be accepted as the above. Also do keep handy proof of corporate affiliations, if you have made a corporate booking.
- Guarantees Policy All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a Credit Card. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Cancellation Policy Reservation must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the planned date of arrival. Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s accommodation charge. Reservations made on promotional offers with 100% advance deposit required at the time of reservations are non cancellable, non-refundable and non amendable for entire length of stay.
- Refund Policy upon receiving the request for cancellation from the guest (as per cancellation/no show policy), the hotel will immediately contact the bank to handle the crediting process. No refund will be eligible in case of no show where the customer arrives late or does not turn up for the event. Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer. Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 10-15 working days. Credit/debit cards online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 -20working days. The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund. Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra. If client paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 10to 15 working days.
Two children up to 10 years of age can stay in the parent’s room without an additional charge. However, a maximum of one child’s bed can be placed in a room which will be provided at no additional charge.
One child over 8 but less than 12 years can stay in the parent’s room. Extra bed if required will be on additional charge If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent’s applicable room rate. (An extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 12 years of age.)
Customers agree and undertake to use their room responsibly. Therefore, any conduct contrary to accepted standards of behavior and public order will result in the hotelier asking the customer to leave the hotel with no compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made. If no payment has been made, the customer will have to pay the price of nights already stayed before leaving the hotel.
Hotel In House Rules
No smoking The Government of India has introduced a ‘no smoking’ rule for hotels, restaurants and all public places. This means smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated guest rooms. Should you want a smoking room, please inform us when you make your reservation. Consumption of tobacco or betel nut is strictly prohibited in Hotel premises.
Consumption of food & beverages is prohibited while the guests are inside the swimming pool. Guests are prohibited from using the swimming pool under the influence of any substance which could jeopardize their health/well being.
Company reserves the right to change, amend or discard the offer/offer and services any time without prior notice. Amendment in check in & check out dates is subject to availability.
Any variation in rates of taxation imposed by the government of India will be passed on to the customer and they will be required to pay the balance amount if any at the time of check out. Outside food and/or beverages are not allowed to be consumed in the hotel premises.
Customers provide their bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except where special conditions or rates apply, using a credit card or charge card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express etc.) According to the hotel selected, indicating directly in the area provided for this purpose, the card number without spaces, the expiration date (the card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the card security code in the relevant fields as prepayment via the applicable Payment Services or Cyber-source payment platforms. The hotel can also ask for a piece of identification in order to prevent bank card fraud. Payment is debited at the hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates when payment is made at the time of reservation (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment serves as a deposit. In the case of a rate not prepaid online, the hotel may ask the customer on arrival for a deposit or an authorization to debit the credit card, in order to guarantee payment of the amounts corresponding to the services provided by the hotel.
All balance payments including but not limited to, extra beds, children meals, F&B services consumed over and above what is offered in the offer will be settled at the time of check out by the guests. Meals included in offers will be a buffet served in venues of the hotel’s choice unless otherwise specified. Whether or not a buffet is laid will be decided by the hotel